Friday, February 09, 2007

When Denialists Attack

Speaking of Holocaust denialists, Elie Wiesel was attacked by one last week at his hotel:

A man using the name Eric Hunt is claiming reponsibility for the attack:

“After ensuring no women would be traumatized by what I had to do (I had been trailing Wiesel for weeks), I stopped the elevator at the sixth floor. I pulled Wiesel out of the elevator. I said I wanted to interview him.”

After ensuring no women would be traumatized? That would seem to rule out your run-of-the-mill Islamist wouldn't it? In fact, the so-called confession was made at the highly creepy site, Ziopedia. Here is Ziopedia's political position:

Coming from a progressive, antiwar background, we have learned over the years that political positions are just that: positions, view points, that allow us to see things that people with a different view point are often oblivious to.

And here's a couple of articles in the "oil lust" and "Jew world order" vein.

Hunt is the main suspect.

No comments: