Wednesday, July 23, 2008

All in all...

...It's just another brick in the wall:

Mathematical proof that there is no “climate crisis” appears today in a major, peer-reviewed paper in Physics and Society, a learned journal of the 10,000-strong American Physical Society, SPPI reports.

Mmmm. Peer reviewed. Warmists like peer review. I have sent this article to a local warmenist in hopes he will respond. My guess? Any response will contain some reference to biased sources and oil companies, with no credit for peer review.

I'll let you know if I'm right if and when I get a response.

UPDATE: Believer sends a response that begins:

Your source is biased, has been discredited by most scientist and political
leaders in the world.

Can I call it or what? Despite the fact that the denouncing of my source has been global and universal, believer can only provide this as a source. One would think with all that denouncing we could get a little deeper than Wikipedia. And what does Wikipedia have to say about my source? This:

According to an non-cited page on ExxonSecrets.org, the Frontiers of Freedom Institute received a donation of $100,000 from ExxonMobil in 2002...

Bias. Oil. That makes me two for two. Of course, believers make this so easy since that appears to be the only argument they have anymore.

No comments: