Thursday, April 05, 2007

Tennesee Al

In the usual leftist fashion, the Tennesee Center for Policy Research has been getting blown up with nasty phone calls and e-mails since publishing Al Gore's obscene energy usage:

"I was accused several times of being a 'stupid, redneck bitch,'" recalls Nicole Williams, who fielded numerous calls. "I repeatedly was called a 'whore' and asked 'Whose whore are you?' for three days straight, almost as if those were talking points ... I was shocked by these sexist insults _ basically attacking my gender."

Imagine, attacking her gender. We've never seen that before.

Even more tolerant, e-mails routinely attacked southerners as sodomizers and pedophiles. This was my favorite though:

"Why don't you all go back to shooting one another across the hollows instead of trying to make people think anyone in Tennessee has an ounce of intelligence?" Roger Miller insisted.

Umm...Isn't Al Gore from Tennesee?

No comments: