Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Sanity Displayed

Having expressed my frustration at being unable to fill requests for GD3's global warming paper grade, Scroo-Loo went online while I was out tonight and found it. GD3 had it hanging on the back door upon my return.

I am very pleased to report that the essay received an "A+" from her social studies teacher.

So, there will be no need for a letter campaign. I must say I am both disappointed and relieved at the same time. Disappointed at not getting a chance to stir the pot, but relieved for the teacher.

Many thanks to everyone who expressed interest in the assignment, especially Alan, who made a significant contribution to the editing process. GD3 was stunned by the show of support.

Nevertheless, the battle continues. Global warming is now the theme of the school book fair, and it's a full guilt press.

These kids sure are going to be pissed when they grow up and the world is still here.

No comments: