Saturday, July 15, 2006

It's Hot

It was...extremely hot...today. It...was the...global...war...ming. Officially...it was 99...degrees...but much...hotter..in some places...more drastically...affected.

Risked our lives...to...go...outside for a little...while...Global war...ming was every...where. Couldn't stay...out...long.

We have been...inside now...for five or six...hours...I don't know...I've lost...track of time. We hope we aren't...forced to eat...human flesh to...try and...outlast the...warming.

This could...be my last...post...ever. Mom. Dad. I love...you. I don't know...where you are...or what...or if you are...alive...but I hope the end came...soon. My wife is...shivering...now...in aqdvanced state of...warming. She is haluucinating that...she is coldf. My visionb is....bl;urry...

My chilrend....we snould have thouyght....about the..;.childr

No comments: