Friday, July 01, 2005

Administrative Egotism

Les Enfants Terrible had it's best day ever yesterday, shattering all records in it's short life with 184 hits in one day. Those were mostly due to the post on Ward Churchill, from which I gleaned a ton of traffic from Jackson's Junction.

If you took the time to frequent this little blog yesterday, I thank you.

For me though, the highlight of the day was a visit from the Sovereign of Sarcasm himself, Liberal Larry, who even saw fit to leave evidence of his travels in his wake here.

Bush has repeatedly said that troops will not remain in Iraq permanently. He said it aboard the U.S.S. Lincoln. But he hasn't said it with a Boston accent. Until he does, Iraq will remain a hopeless quagmire.

Whenever I read Larry I become hopelessly confused; unable to decide if I should be inspired to keep writing, or if I should just hang it up forever in the knowledge that I will never, as long as I live, be able to pound out a comment quite like that.

I am truly humbled in the presence of the master.

No comments: