Friday, September 12, 2008

Teaparty for Mayor

Once again I have announced my intention to vie for the MOB mayorship, on a "real change not fake change" platform. Here is my filing statement:

I hereby nominate myself again because I love the MOB too much to let you take over another election with lies and phony outrage.

Enough!

After a year of the same failed policies from MOB insiders, my candidacy represents the only chance for change hard-working MOB members can believe in.

Finally, as the only blogger with a gay-sounding french blog name, I am the only candidate who brings diversity to the ticket, except for Iron Matron, who should really be at home attending to her troubled family anyway.

Naturally, a MOB insider is cynically attempting to hijack my platform.

Well, we're not going to let JRoosh steal this one chance MOBbers have at Change They Can Believe InTM!

You're opportunity to turn back the water and heal the planet is coming soon. The only question is: Will you have the courage?

No comments: