Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Day 11: Emergence

Well. That sucked.

It still sucks frankly, but proportionately less so. Pain is like the weather; it all depends on what you're used to.

The pronounced limp is gone and GD3 no longer gags when I change the dressing. So, that's got to be good.

This week has been extremely busy with the trial and I really do have better things to do than blog right now, but the incredible volume of e-mails from well-wishers was clogging the server.

It's a burn. I'm good. It's not gangrenous (Really Boz, it smells fine). Go back to your lives.

It has been a tough week to be out of the office, especially with bombshells like this dropping:

Canadian folk rock legend Neil Young said he has lost all hope that music can change the world,...

I miss one week and the whole damn axis shifts right under my feet.

No comments: