Monday, July 24, 2006

'Kill' Said the Nobel Peace Prize Winner

Here's another free-thinking Nobel Peace Prize winner, Betty Williams, sharing her message of tolerance and understanding to school children around the globe:

"I have a very hard time with this word 'non-violence', because I don't believe that I am non-violent," said Ms Williams, 64.

"Right now, I would love to kill George Bush."


Wow. I looked for similar examples of William's "feisty Irish spirit" in regards to say...Saddam Hussein (who killed a million people), but I came up short. I guess death wishes in front of children are reserved for the leaders of free countries who dare give people a chance at democracy.

In other news, next year's winner of the Nobel Peace Prize is rumored to be Mike Tyson. He wants to eat babies for dinner. Mmmm-mmm.

No comments: