Saturday, March 15, 2008

No Idea

Obama's hate-filled spiritual advisor, the Rev. Jeremiah Wright Jr., has stepped down from his role in the campaign, prompting this response from Obama:

“What I hope is [that] what the American people will trust is what I believe,” he said, that “my values, my ideas, what I’ve spoke about in terms of bringing the country together will override a guilt by association.”

I find it hard to believe Obama had absolutely no idea his pastor was an America, white people, and Jew hating idiot. Mark Hemingway wonders at Obama's famed judgment:

How many times has Obama used "judgment" as a cudgel against his opponents this campaign? Well, choosing someone to offer your family spiritual guidance that isn't an anti-semite coddling, America-hating, race-baiting crazypants would appear to be a far easier decision than deciding whether to go to war. I anxiously await to see how Obama explains this aspect of his celebrated decision-making ability.

Pretend he had no idea seems to be the order of the day.

No comments: