Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Another Reason Why I Love My Job

Governor Tim Pawlenty is scheduled to stop by the office tomorrow in the late morning for an interview. I expect the conversation will likely center on how he intends to use the last three weeks of the election season to return to office and Mike Hatch's record and plans for the state if elected.

I was heartened to see this week that our editorial board has endorsed Governor Pawlenty for another term.

On a personal level, it will be quite a treat to meet and talk politics with a governor that I admire a great deal. It is my sincerest hope that he is reelected, if for no other reason than I would have another chance at an invite to one of his locally famous hockey games. I mean seriously, who wouldn't like the chance to lay out a reporter?

It is getting a little late to do much official reporting on my interview with the governor, especially if the interview is campaign related. It is my hope he will address some substantive issues though, that I can report on right here later in the week.

Stay tuned.

No comments: