Monday, July 18, 2005

Fatwahs Come to the Blogosphere

Chris Byrne of Anarchangel has had an honest-to-Allah fatwa issued against him and Dr. Rusty Shackleford is extremely jealous. I mean hey, it's not like he hasn't tried. In all seriousness though, this would scare the absolute crap out of me.

The FBI has been unable to tell me of any actionable threat, however they beleive that the threat is real. They have warned me to take the standard anti-terrorist precautions, suitable for Bogota or South Africa not Phoenix.

They are also contacting the people on the list that was distributed, including my mother, my stepfather and step siblings, and the people who worked on Team Infidel with me.

I've actually had a few conversations with close friends about this very possibility, although I don't flatter myself that crazy Islamic militants would waste their time on little old me. Nevertheless, it is a rather sobering reality.

Then again, I get the impression that Byrne has been preparing for this eventuality and is more than a little prepared.

If you attempt to do anything to me, to my friends, to anyone I care about; I WILL KILL YOU. I will not simply defend myself, I WILL kill you, and while you are dying I will piss on you.

I have jsut rolled all my bullets in pig fat. I'm going to start carying around pieces of swine flesh with me; and I'll shove them into your wounds, then force feed them to you. Then I'll cut your cock and balls off and shove them down your throat.

Oh, there's more. And, lest there be any doubt as to Byrne's willingness and ability to lather pig fat on the wounds of dying religious fanatics, he has posted this photo.

No comments: