Monday, June 27, 2005

Girls Gone Wild-Gitmo Edition

Via Power Line, 17 former Gitmo detainees have been released by Pakistani officials after being held in a local jail for the last nine months. Having been imprisoned so long for nothing, the peace loving Islamic missionaries came out with some interesting sexual fantasies.

Rahman claimed female interrogators at Guantanamo stripped in front of prisoners despite pleas for them not to — echoing allegations leveled by other inmates, although not by the other five inmates who spoke to AP on Monday.

"Girls would interrogate us. They would take off their clothes in front of us. They would make different poses in front of us and they would sit on our chests," said Rahman. "This was shameful."

I'll bet those guys can't wait to get home. (Cue dreamy music and wavy picture)

Free, but sexually deprived terrorist (FSDT): “Hey guys, what did you do at Gitmo?”

Former detainee, also sexually deprived (FDSD): “Oh man, there was this chick. We were hanging out in the interrogation rooms together and she was like...all over me. I told her, hey, I've got a girlfriend back home but she just wouldn't stop. She was all over me.”

FSDT: “Was she hot?”

FDSD: “Hot? Dude...she was from the CIA. Of course she was hot. And way into me too. She couldn't keep her eyes off of my beard. So anyway, we're just sitting around one day, discussing all of the cool things I know about manipulating people into killing tons of innocent civilians, and I can tell that she's really getting off on it, you know?”

FSDT: “Oh man, did you guys do it?”

FDSD: “Naaa..we didn't go all the way. Like I told her, I have a girlfriend. But she was so hot and bothered she just wouldn't stop. So, I'm describing that time...you know...that day we beheaded that guy? And she just starts taking off her clothes right there in front of me. Next thing I know she is sitting on my lap...kind of...working her body back and forth. Then she would stand in front of me and pose like those girls in the Koran do. Wait...no...that's Playboy. Anyway, it was soooo hot dude.”

FSDT: “It sounds like it.”

FDSD: “Ya...but the mood got ruined when she took my Koran, set it on the floor and peed on it. Don't get me wrong, peeing on the book didn't bug me because I knew it would give the perfect chance to join Jihad again, I just didn't know that girls actually peed. It was quite a shocker. I wonder if they poop too?”

FSDT: "Wow man, it sounds like you had a pretty good time."

FDSD: "Ya...It was way cool."

Fade out on image of both terrorists in search of on unsuspecting, burka-clad, teenager to have some fun with, followed by her death-by-stoning for sins against God.

No comments: